A community free of sexual and domestic violence and human trafficking.
Working in collaboration to coordinate, advocate and educate on issues and services regarding sexual and domestic violence and human trafficking.
- Anti-racism and Anti-oppression
- Social justice
Terms of Reference
- Sexual Assault and Domestic Violence Resource GUIDE (2 editions: 2002 & 2006)
- Community Response PROTOCOL For Sexual Assault and Domestic Violence (2 editions: 2006 & 2010)
- Creation and dissemination of PURPLE Information Cards
- Creation of information bookmarks
- Child Sexual Abuse Needs Assessment Project (2006)
- Capacity Building Initiative (2006/07)
- Community Forums and Trainings
- Increased Membership on Committee
- Increased Integration of Services
- Increased Community Awareness of Services by Service Providers
November 2017 – Sly Castaldi & Jennifer Davies with Guelph MPP Liz Sandals accepted, on behalf of Guelph-Wellington Women in Crisis, $322,387 in funding specifically to address the issue of human trafficking from the provincial government’s Anti-Human Trafficking Community Support Fund.